Resolved

I hope everyone had a Happy New Years celebration and now it is time to get down to business. Last year a sweet friend of mine turned me on to something a little different when it comes to resolutions. Instead of thinking about all of the things you need to address in your life, you choose a word or phrase and go with it.

Over the year, you word or phrase will change meanings, change the level of intensity and continue to shift how it applies in your life. You choose to define it in your own way, with your own style. Last year it came to me pretty quickly and was fairly obvious early on which word(s) I chose. This year I am still thinking on it.

The beauty in this is that there is nothing to really uphold. No deadlines, no specific dates to meet, your goals can drift along on a whim or fly past you in a flash. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pixie promise

Love, Twu luv

Snowflakes