Slipping away

Slipping away in the night,
Innocence gone in the dark,
The flames of passion lit,
Fire from a spark.

No one was around,
To know what we had done,
The only one who ever knew,
The elusive man in the moon.

Never a regret,
Nothing done wrong,
It wasn't long until,
You had to move on.

Now you come and go,
On the slightest of a breeze,
Whenever you're here,
It brings me to my knees.

I'm glad to have you back,
While praying that you'll stay,
Knowing that you're leaving,
A little closer every day.

Not knowing when,
You'll be at my door,
Asking for my heart again,
That I can't give to you anymore.

You're passing thru my life,
But I feel you slipping away,
There's no telling where you are,
On any given day.

Before we know it,
Time has gone by,
You're out of reach,
Neither of us knows why.

May feelings never fade,
Memories always last,
Love as deep and strongly
Passions remain intact.

Life goes on living,
'Til its written in stone,
Leaving behind the ones we love,
To face life on their own.

Comments

  1. Is it possible to tell me the Creme Del Mar name of your web template ? Thanks.Many thanks for giving that excellent subject material on your internet site. I noticed it on the internet. I may check back again when you post additional aricles. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/creme-del-mar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would Eco Slim Ervaringen possibly even have tried one of these within the past and found it did not work, even though your neighbor lost twenty pounds with that methodology. This kind of weight loss data carries its own caveat, that being that it may not work, though Eco Slim Ervaringen idea and science is credible. You should understand that there are some therefore-called 'miracle' diets and pills. Some are plain snake oil remedies that don't work for anyone. See more: http://maxrobustxtreme.nl/eco-slim-ervaringen/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pixie promise

Love, Twu luv

Snowflakes