Quick turnaround

I recently started to get serious about one aspect of my life. I began to really focus on it and I have to say, the results are amazing. I have started to work on this before during the summer and have had my ups and downs in the process. It is to be expected. It happens. But with the new year, I have decided to make it a priority. I have shifted things into gear and gotten down to work on it. It hasn't been pretty, it hasn't been easy, but it has been for the better. It has been work, some days it is really tough to get into the right mind set and get moving, but it is already starting to pay off. It has only been two weeks, I have only been motivated 3 days a week each so far, but I am getting results. And for that? I AM CHUFFED! It has me excited. I am anxious to see more changes and the end result of the transformation. It's not going to happen overnight, but it is working and there is progress already being made. What more can I ask?

Comments

  1. I'm confused. Please keep in mind its 11:30 at night and I'm about to go to be, so maybe I'm just in a mental fog. I read over this twice and I can't decide if you never said specifically what it is that you're focusing on or if I'm just really stupid and missed it. I'm thinking either you're working out or writing a book. Am I close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have read 'bed' instead of 'be.' Sorry to add confusion on top of confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Memphis Steve, I do wonder what you're talking about. With that said, if you're seeing changes and you're working hard (and accept that no good change happens overnight) then it sounds like you're on the right track. And kudos to that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pixie promise

Love, Twu luv

Snowflakes