Sunshine & butterflies

Had a wonderful day recently. I sit out on my veranda and watch people go by. Sipping my morning coffee, feeling a blissful breeze and taking in everything around me.  I was able to just "be".

To be in the moment, looking for the good in things, relishing my achievements in life... smiling on the inside and out. 

What a glorious feeling.

I have recently begun to rekindle a friendship in a person I knew long ago. We drifted apart over time, but we have recently sought to reconnect.  Her path and mine have been similar at times, different at others, but we still headed the same direction for the most part.  She had been so daring, outspoken and bold, where I have been a bit reticent to speak out.  Our worlds have been different, yet so much the same one.  Kindred spirits have a way of coming back around.

Comments

  1. I loved sitting on my front porch with a cup o coffee in the morning! I miss the front porch, a victim of divorce!

    Cranky Old Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good friends can come and go from our lives but it is so much nicer when they are close

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love moments like that, just being. I usually have them by a fireside. Happy Spring, dearie. Thx for your sweet comment over at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love moments like that, just being. I usually have them by a fireside. Happy Spring, dearie. Thx for your sweet comment over at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love moments like that, just being. I usually have them by a fireside. Happy Spring, dearie. Thx for your sweet comment over at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe- you needn't have a front porch, anywhere will do really. Sorry that you lost the porch, but you maintained your sanity!

    FernValley- it truly is dear.

    Dawn- Happy Spring to you as well. Firesides seem to warm us both inside and out. Good place to just 'be'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pixie promise

Love, Twu luv

Snowflakes